Thinking about Attending?
The Avionics for NextGen 2017 conference will bring together a diverse set of perspectives discussing one common goal: the 21st century modernization of the National Airspace System.
Over the next two to three years, the government-industry endeavor will target the following four initiatives, which will deliver the most near term benefits for all categories of airspace users: multiple runway operations, datacomm, Performance Based Navigation (PBN) – Metroplex, and surface and data sharing. The ability of different aircraft types to take advantage of existing infrastructure including Next generation air-to-ground communications, the wide area augmentation system, the Automatic Dependent Surveillance Broadcast (ADS-B) network, and Optimized Profile Descents (OPDs), are among other initiatives to be discussed at Aviation for NextGen 2017.
Reasons to Attend:
- Get actionable information on how FAA program managers are implementing the NextGen ground infrastructure throughout the National Airspace System.
- Understand how aircraft operators are saving money right now using NextGen flight procedures throughout the NAS.
- Learn how the FAA is redesigning skyways to more efficiently move aircraft into and out of busy airport systems with its Metroplex program.
- Know where to focus your research and development dollars, leave with an understanding on how to act on new NextGen business opportunities.
- Identify global harmonization efforts between the two largest air transportation system modernization projects in the history of aviation; NextGen and the Single European Sky.
- Decipher the goals that the FAA and Harris have for expanding the surveillance capabilities of the nationwide ADS-B network.
- Address the existing challenges and barriers preventing aircraft equipage with NextGen mandated technology.
- Network in an intimate setting with senior level aviation industry executives.
Who Should Attend:
- Avionics engineers
- Avionics installers
- Avionics maintenance technicians
- Air traffic controllers
- Airline engineering teams
- Airline flight operations teams
- Business jet operators
- General Aviation operators
- Aviation organizations and associations
For more information on the conference, please visit on of the following pages:
Conference Agenda | Packages and Pricing | Sponsorship Opportunities | REGISTER